Player Registration for 2019
Registration for the 2019 season is a two step process.
*Please note: The Year 6-8 boys team is full, please contact the team manager directly, Fleur on 0428 382 950, to be added to waiting list. Do not proceed with registration until advised to do so.
Step 1 – Register with Hockey Australia
- NOTE: Hookin to Hockey Players – for juniors in Grade 2 or lower please register step 1 at Hookin To Hockey then go to Step 2. There are no additional club fees in step 2 but the club needs your details. Thank you.
Registration with Hockey Australia is now compulsory to play, officiate or volunteer for all clubs in Australia. Registration with Hockey Australia provides the following benefits:
- registers your interest in playing for Margaret River Hockey Club in 2019
- player personal insurance coverage for 2019 – more info
- registration in the Hockey WA online GameDay system, making you eligible to play in Hockey WA competitions (Juniors, Seniors, Masters).
- free access to the GameDay app for following your club, games and registration for events and competitions
- assists with planning and future growth of hockey in WA and Australia
Fees payable in this step go 100% to Hockey Australia:
- Player under 9 yrs: $0
- Player 9-18 yrs: $30
- Player 19 yrs & over: $42
- Coach, umpire, match official, volunteer, social member: $0
If your email address was registered last year with Hockey WA, then when you login for the first time you will need to reset your password.
Step 2 – Margaret River Hockey Club Player Fees and Team Nomination
Click on the button below to complete your registration and become a member of Margaret River Hockey Club for 2019! Remember no pay, no play.
If you have any problems with your registration or have questions please contact:
- Rebecca on 0404 746122 or email [email protected]
- Lisa Tennant email [email protected]
- Andrew on 0412 553310 or email [email protected]
We Look Forward to Seeing you soon.