Player Registration for 2019
Registration for the 2019 season is a two step process.
Step 1 – Register with Hockey Australia
Registration with Hockey Australia is now compulsory to play, officiate or volunteer for all clubs in Australia. Registration with Hockey Australia provides the following benefits:
- registers your interest in playing for Margaret River Hockey Club in 2019
- player personal insurance coverage for 2019 – more info
- registration in the Hockey WA online GameDay system, making you eligible to play in Hockey WA competitions (Juniors, Seniors, Masters).
- free access to the GameDay app for following your club, games and registration for events and competitions
- assists with planning and future growth of hockey in WA and Australia
Fees payable in this step go 100% to Hockey Australia:
- Player under 9 yrs: $0
- Player 9-18 yrs: $30
- Player 19 yrs & over: $42
- Coach, umpire, match official, volunteer, social member: $0
If your email address was registered last year with Hockey WA, then when you login for the first time you will need to reset your password.
Step 2 – Margaret River Hockey Club Player Fees and Team Nomination
Click on the button below to complete your registration and become a member of Margaret River Hockey Club for 2019! Remember no pay, no play.
If you have any problems with your registration or have questions please contact:
We Look Forward to Seeing you soon.